Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Currently

So lately it seems that Instagram has been my blog, I think my last blog post was about one year ago! Why? I'm not sure, I guess just life in general has me pretty busy and of course posting my projects to IG has become my lazy way of blogging.  Okay that been said I promise to become more active on this very much neglected blog of mine.


Well currently I'm trying to "catch up" on Project Life before the year is over, no pressure just doing what I can whenever I have a chance and having fun with it. Here's what I'm working on now, it's week 40 of this year. I'll be sharing some more spreads soon, just trying to get back into the groove of things.






Well that's it for today, keeping it short and sweet, Be back soon, if you don't find me here at my blog you can always find me here.  Have a great one!!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blogging world friend! It is a part time job it seems! I enjoyed reading your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! My blog has been neglected over ig too and I have about six months of project life to share eek! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work-was wondering where you got the large white organizing box for your PL cards and such?

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous gorgeous work my friend.. love it all <3 Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete