Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Project Life week 4

So I Am finally posting about week 4. I am keeping up with this project just not keeping up with posting here. I am still enjoying this project very much, I have become addicted to taking pictures of everything that happens around here no matter how small the event may seem, not sure but my kids may be getting annoyed by all the picture taking ;) On the other hand my husband now reminds me to take pictures , so that's great. I have been using my iPhone to take pictures and that is soooo convenient since I always have my phone with me. Well here is week 4, sorry about the glare , thanks for stopping by :) Have a wonderful day!


I am linking up to Project Life Tuesday here http://www.themomcreative.com/ dont forget to check it out for great inspiration for PL.

5 comments:

  1. Love your pages they are so cute! Love all of the fun stuff you add to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such joyful colors. love all the little labels and funky touches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are so full of fun and life - so pretty to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the little pictures! Instagram is so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of little details that are so fun to look at. Lovely pages.

    ReplyDelete