Thursday, June 11, 2015

A mini-album

Hi everyone! I'm back today sharing a mini album I made using June Cocoa Daisy kits. I had some free time yesterday morning (my three year old slept in) and I decided I needed to get creative! 

If you are like me and take about a million pictures every week, well then you know how it is to print out more pictures then you need. I always have a few photos that don't make it into my Project Life spreads, I usually just keep them in a pile somewhere collecting dust. I decided to take a few that had something in common and make an album. I take a ton of pics of my drinks so I decided to use those. 


Everything I used is from Cocoa Daisy June kits, everything except the cute bunny stamp. "Simon" is also from Cocoa Daisy but he wasn't part of the June kit, but he is too adorable not to include and I think he looks perfect on the cover of my mini. 


And here are the pages from in side my album. Such a fun and easy project to do!! I hope you've enjoyed it! 

Thank you so much for visiting! 
Miriam




1 comment: