Thursday, November 3, 2011

Feeling overwhelmed

 I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed this week, I am so behind on house chores, I have so much to do but I can't seem to catch up.  There is always so much to do and between cooking, cleaning and laundry, I haven't been able to get to the bigger stuff like cleaning and organizing the gameroom/craftroom.  And I haven't been able to throughly straighten out the laundry room.  Of course with a four month old I shouldn't expect to do everything as I did it before, but I get stressed when things are not as I think they should be.  I haven't had anytime to work in my art journal this week, and that is the one thing that helps me relax.  I really need to make some time for it today, I always feel so much happier when I do. On a good note I finally got my new stove and oven and that makes me VERY happy, I was finally able to do some baking and that was great!



before adding any journaling


No comments:

Post a Comment