Thursday, April 12, 2012

Project Life week 11

Well here we are in the second week of April already and I haven't posted week 11 of my project life.  I assure you I am almost up to date in my album, I am up to week 14, well actually about to start it.  It does seem as the year goes on it gets a bit harder to stay up to date,  and I am trying real hard not to stress about it, don't get me wrong, I am still enjoying this project very much, but everyday life sometimes gets in the way.  :)  Okay so here is week 11, thank you for stopping by, I sure do appreciate your visit.  Once again I'll be linking up with http://www.themomcreative.com/ so be s
ure to drop by and check out what everyone else is up to with their PL.


full spread with insert

left side

right side


































































































































a few of my favorite spots






if you have any questions about any of the products I've used, please feel free to drop me a line and ask, I will be happy to answer all your questions.  Thank you again for stopping by, I hope you are enjoying this project as much as I am!!!

4 comments:

  1. you have THE most inspiring Project Life pages that I've ever seen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages. So bright and pretty. You're right it is hard to keep up every week and stay motivated. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love all your layouts! They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pages! They are so lovely and colourful. You are so creative at putting your week together and I am really inspired by you. Keep it up! I especially love the details you put on your pages. Looking forward to next week!

    ReplyDelete